Our CA Technology Summit was a huge success! We unveiled our new sub brand and website, Conveyance: The first true Serverless Check Imaging in the Cloud. Plus a video of Sasquatch re-enacting a hook & chain ATM attack and using PIKO vehicle detection with a line crossing analytics.
Conveyance unveiling through the our PIKO video surveillance 360 degree lobby camera.
CSG mascot, Sasquatch, re-enacts an ATM/ITM hook & chain attack and demonstrates Piko vehicle detection technology using line crossing analytics.
Tech Summit Vendor Expo
Our CSG Northern CA office was packed with 50+ banking and credit union professionals! Plus we hosted multiple breakout sessions, an expo hall, and ended with a happy hour gathering. Thank you to all our vendor partners (listed below) as well as our valued customers and new attendees!
Cook Solutions Group is hosting a California and Nevada Tech Summit to share the latest in banking solutions and innovations!
Plus, we’ll be unveiling a brand-new technology solution!
Wednesday May 11th 9am-4pm (includes lunch, gift bag, exhibit hall & happy hour)
Bank & Credit Union Professionals in IT, Operations & Customer/Member Experience
Cook Solutions Group Fairfield Office: 2825 Cordelia Rd, Suite 600 Fairfield, CA 94534
Learn about the latest in banking technology, solutions, and innovation.
Agenda: 9am – 3:30pm
9:00am: Check-in & Exhibit Hall
9:30am: General Session
- CSG is a Solutions Provider
- Panel Discussion on CSG making complex problems, simple
10:30am: Breakout Session 1
- ITM Best Practices (NCR & Sterling)
- Future of Cash in the Branch (Hyosung & Kisan)
11:30am: Lunch & Exhibit Hall
12:30pm: General Session
- RemoteView Launch – Not all Managed Services are created equal
- Platform Creep - What is it and how can I avoid it
1:30pm: Breakout Session 2
- How to deliver products securely and quickly (Entrust)
- Video Banking is not what you think it is (Razberi & Hanwha)
2:30pm: General Session Unveil
3:00pm: Exhibit Hall and BBQ/Happy Hour