Integrating with endless 3rd parties to deliver the best analytics in banking.
Most of our analytic solutions below are because our banking or commercial customers had a problem. Our development team then utilizes the best technology to create next generation solutions including artificial intelligence, object detection, machine learning and more to deliver the best in customer experience.
Check out our analytics infographic which fuse Piko, the best video surveillance ever created, with our award winning RemoteView Managed Services.
- Piko Video Surveillance: Tap into the power of Piko Video Surveillance and it's open platform to integrate all of your security systems.
- Hook & Chain Attacks: An ATM hook and chain attack is a type of physical attack that criminals use to steal money from automated teller machines (ATMs).
- License Plate Recognition: License plate recognition (LPR) using video analytics is a technology that uses video cameras and software to read and identify the license plates of vehicles passing through a specific area.
- Line Crossing: Line crossing video analytics is a technology used in video surveillance systems to detect and alert operators when a person or object crosses a virtual line or boundary
- Suspicious Activity Notification : ATM suspicious activity notifications using video analytics is a technology that uses video cameras and software to monitor ATM transactions and automatically detect suspicious or fraudulent activity.
- Object Detection: Object detection using video analytics is a technology that uses video cameras and software to automatically identify and track objects within a camera's field of view.
- Remote Entry: Remote entry using video analytics is atechnology that uses video cameras and software to remotely grant or deny access to a secure facility or area based on the analysis of visual data.
- Mobile Alerts: Mobile alerts using video analytics is a technology used in video surveillance systems to provide real-time alerts to security personnel or other stakeholders on their mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets.
- Heat Mapping: Heat mapping video analytics is a technology that uses video surveillance cameras and software to analyze and interpret patterns in movement.
- Remote Managed Services: RemoteView Managed Service delivers the power and convenience of an additional IT department. Powered by the award-winning support of Cook Solutions Group, RemoteView can support your IT and security workload.
Visit Piko - The best video software platform and video surveillance system ever created. Simple. Secure. Open.
Visit RemoveView - A powerful managed services platform that delivers the power and convenience of an additional IT department.